Infinite Hackz
This site is closing. If you still want our free hacks visit http://www.intenzegamerz.net
Infinite Hackz
This site is closing. If you still want our free hacks visit http://www.intenzegamerz.net
Infinite Hackz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Infinite Hackz!

HomePortalLatest imagesNew PostsRegisterLog in
We are now CLOSING! But don't worry, you can still get all the hacks you want at our new website http://www.intenzegamerz.netHAVE A GOOD DAY!
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 27 on Sun Dec 27, 2020 2:31 pm
Top posters
♥Henry♥
Help with creating mods/hacks I_vote_lcapHelp with creating mods/hacks I_voting_barHelp with creating mods/hacks I_vote_rcap 
Lavey
Help with creating mods/hacks I_vote_lcapHelp with creating mods/hacks I_voting_barHelp with creating mods/hacks I_vote_rcap 
Blade
Rocky
Kirk
Taylor
ObamaBinLaden
Dark_St3alth
estupidudis
Mark
Latest topics
» GIVE ME WALL HACK WALLSHOT
Help with creating mods/hacks EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 2:09 am by o0oGTOo0o

» Unlived - Henry
Help with creating mods/hacks EmptyWed May 12, 2010 11:58 pm by ♥Henry♥

» List of Injectors
Help with creating mods/hacks EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 9:09 pm by ♥Henry♥

» Smod Taylors LEECHED CA (NA) Hack Releaze
Help with creating mods/hacks EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 7:31 pm by Taylor

» Wanna Learn?
Help with creating mods/hacks EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 12:19 pm by Blade

» Help? Video Converter? And possible Forum move?
Help with creating mods/hacks EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 2:27 pm by Blade

» Happy 420 druggies
Help with creating mods/hacks EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 10:41 pm by ObamaBinLaden

» Crossfire cross-hair hack
Help with creating mods/hacks EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 2:50 am by Blade

» [Tutorial] Episode 1: How to make a signature:)
Help with creating mods/hacks EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 12:09 am by Kirk

Statistics
We have 111 registered users
The newest registered user is Guicicvorcdi

Our users have posted a total of 232 messages in 47 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Help with creating mods/hacks

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
link12345208
Noob
Noob
link12345208

Help with creating mods/hacks Empty
PostSubject: Help with creating mods/hacks   Help with creating mods/hacks EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 3:48 pm

Hey, as you can see i need help with creating mods or hacks. Is there any program or techings anybody can give me?
Back to top Go down
Blade
Administrator
Administrator
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Help with creating mods/hacks   Help with creating mods/hacks EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 3:57 pm

link12345208 wrote:
Hey, as you can see i need help with creating mods or hacks. Is there any program or techings anybody can give me?
go to youtube.
Back to top Go down
https://infinitehackz.ace.st
Rocky
Noob
Noob
Rocky

PostSubject: Re: Help with creating mods/hacks   Help with creating mods/hacks EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 12:23 am

nice advice blade Shocked
Back to top Go down
Dark_St3alth
Tech Support
Tech Support
Dark_St3alth

PostSubject: Re: Help with creating mods/hacks   Help with creating mods/hacks EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 11:18 pm

There are two ways to create "hacks":

1) A "memory" hack is modifing values in the game or programs memory. A game may store values of health, ammo and the best one your current position on the Z axis in it's memory. To get started use Cheat Engine (simple and very easy), Tsearch or MHS (Memory Hacking Software) if your a programmer.

2) A "D3D" hack is something like chams and crosshair. The hack you use will inject code into the game (.dll most likely) and the game will run it as well. Funny enough FRAPS uses this method to draw it's FPS counter on the screen so if FRAPS works, a D3D hack will. To start use a D3D starterkit (google it) and google the code for a crosshair in D3D. Use C++ as your programing language because it's mainly used and 90% of programmers can help (like me!).
Back to top Go down
ObamaBinLaden

PostSubject: Re: Help with creating mods/hacks   Help with creating mods/hacks EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 11:52 pm

Dark_St3alth wrote:
There are two ways to create "hacks":

1) A "memory" hack is modifing values in the game or programs memory. A game may store values of health, ammo and the best one your current position on the Z axis in it's memory. To get started use Cheat Engine (simple and very easy), Tsearch or MHS (Memory Hacking Software) if your a programmer.

2) A "D3D" hack is something like chams and crosshair. The hack you use will inject code into the game (.dll most likely) and the game will run it as well. Funny enough FRAPS uses this method to draw it's FPS counter on the screen so if FRAPS works, a D3D hack will. To start use a D3D starterkit (google it) and google the code for a crosshair in D3D. Use C++ as your programing language because it's mainly used and 90% of programmers can help (like me!).

Memory hacking is involved in most hacks, and most are not simple. The only ones that aren't memory hacks are indeed d3d hacks, the most common ones being chams, wallhack, tracers, and no fog.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help with creating mods/hacks   Help with creating mods/hacks Empty

Back to top Go down

Help with creating mods/hacks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Infinite Hackz :: Game Hacks :: Combat Arms :: Combat Arms Mods-
Jump to: