Infinite Hackz
This site is closing. If you still want our free hacks visit http://www.intenzegamerz.net


Welcome to Infinite Hackz!
 
HomePortalNew PostsRegisterLog in
We are now CLOSING! But don't worry, you can still get all the hacks you want at our new website http://www.intenzegamerz.netHAVE A GOOD DAY!
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:04 pm
Top posters
♥Henry♥
 
Lavey
 
Blade
 
Rocky
 
Kirk
 
Taylor
 
ObamaBinLaden
 
Dark_St3alth
 
estupidudis
 
Mark
 
Latest topics
» GIVE ME WALL HACK WALLSHOT
Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:09 am by o0oGTOo0o

» Unlived - Henry
Wed May 12, 2010 11:58 pm by ♥Henry♥

» List of Injectors
Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:09 pm by ♥Henry♥

» Smod Taylors LEECHED CA (NA) Hack Releaze
Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:31 pm by Taylor

» Wanna Learn?
Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:19 pm by Blade

» Help? Video Converter? And possible Forum move?
Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:27 pm by Blade

» Happy 420 druggies
Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:41 pm by ObamaBinLaden

» Crossfire cross-hair hack
Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:50 am by Blade

» [Tutorial] Episode 1: How to make a signature:)
Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:09 am by Kirk

Statistics
We have 110 registered users
The newest registered user is ema165

Our users have posted a total of 232 messages in 47 subjects
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 
 

 Crossfire cross-hair hack

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blade
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 37
Join date : 2010-03-28
Age : 28

PostSubject: Crossfire cross-hair hack   Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:31 pm


Instructions:
Download the crosshair and put it to your computer
Open crosshair v1.0
In caption type in crossfire
In height type in 768 (You can change this if you want too)
In width type in 1024 (You can change this if you want too)
In size type in the size you want it to be (For me 14)
Choose your colour by typing in different numbers. IDK. I know that 255 is red
Click start on the crosshair v1.0
Open crossfire, then click start game and login
After you are in a room and you press join game and the crosshair will go in the middle.
Now enjoy and OWN with sniper!
Credits: Goes the maker of this hack.

Download - mediafire.com ?i2entj4owyk

Virus Scan - http://www.virustotal.com/analisis/258f0c2a8df2a72e7314dcf55183a56e16e7e5d3406717bb0216462953043ece-1269811799

Blade
Back to top Go down
http://infinitehackz.ace.st
Lavey
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 38
Join date : 2010-04-06
Age : 24
Location : Wonderland.

PostSubject: Re: Crossfire cross-hair hack   Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:27 pm

Working.

_________________
♥️ 愛情が深いです ♥️ 敬意〔点〕♥️ 親切さ ♥️

♥️ Administrator ♥️
Back to top Go down
http://Droodle.tumblr.com
Dark_St3alth
Tech Support
Tech Support
avatar

Posts : 14
Join date : 2010-04-10
Location : Canada, the P2P network country!

PostSubject: Re: Crossfire cross-hair hack   Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:10 pm

Can I get a PGP signed version? I just want to make sure it's safe. A md5 check or sha512 is ok as well.
Back to top Go down
Blade
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 37
Join date : 2010-03-28
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Crossfire cross-hair hack   Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:45 pm

Dark_St3alth wrote:
Can I get a PGP signed version? I just want to make sure it's safe. A md5 check or sha512 is ok as well.
I don't get what your trying to say?

_________________
♥️Blade♥️Administrator♥️

♥️信頼はあなたが受け取ることができる最高のものです♥️
Back to top Go down
http://infinitehackz.ace.st
Dark_St3alth
Tech Support
Tech Support
avatar

Posts : 14
Join date : 2010-04-10
Location : Canada, the P2P network country!

PostSubject: Re: Crossfire cross-hair hack   Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:15 pm

Blade wrote:
Dark_St3alth wrote:
Can I get a PGP signed version? I just want to make sure it's safe. A md5 check or sha512 is ok as well.
I don't get what your trying to say?

Ok:

MD5 & SHA 512 are what keeps me safe from random mediafire link viruses and crap. It's a number or hex number that says, the file equals this 00000X00X000. No other file can equal this number and if the file changes the number changes as well. This verifies that what I get is what you have.

PGP Signed File, PGP (take a look at PGP Desktop) is another way to say a file should be this, if not someone messed with it. With PGP, you can sign and encrypt files, emails, lock your OS hard drive and virtual disks with passwords and more.

SO, I'M SAYING: CAN YOU GIVE ME A WAY TO VERIFY (SCREENSHOT WITH MD5 HASH SHOWN) THAT THE FILE YOU ATTACHED (POSTED) IS THE ONE I'M GETTING?
Back to top Go down
Kirk
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer
avatar

Posts : 18
Join date : 2010-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Crossfire cross-hair hack   Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:07 am

nice
Back to top Go down
http://internal-graphics.com
♥Henry♥
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
avatar

Posts : 51
Join date : 2010-04-08
Age : 25
Location : Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crossfire cross-hair hack   Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:12 am

Dark_St3alth wrote:
Blade wrote:
Dark_St3alth wrote:
Can I get a PGP signed version? I just want to make sure it's safe. A md5 check or sha512 is ok as well.
I don't get what your trying to say?

Ok:

MD5 & SHA 512 are what keeps me safe from random mediafire link viruses and crap. It's a number or hex number that says, the file equals this 00000X00X000. No other file can equal this number and if the file changes the number changes as well. This verifies that what I get is what you have.

PGP Signed File, PGP (take a look at PGP Desktop) is another way to say a file should be this, if not someone messed with it. With PGP, you can sign and encrypt files, emails, lock your OS hard drive and virtual disks with passwords and more.

SO, I'M SAYING: CAN YOU GIVE ME A WAY TO VERIFY (SCREENSHOT WITH MD5 HASH SHOWN) THAT THE FILE YOU ATTACHED (POSTED) IS THE ONE I'M GETTING?

He's admin of the site... Why would he add a virus? Don't trust, don't download.

_________________

♥️ Super-Moderator ♥️

Iamstrange,Iamhappy.Iamstrange,Iamhappy.
Iamhappy,Iamstrange.Iamhappy,Iamstrange.
Iamstrange,Iamhappy.Iamstrange,Iamhappy.
Iamhappy,Iamstrange.Iamhappy,Iamstrange.
Back to top Go down
Blade
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 37
Join date : 2010-03-28
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Crossfire cross-hair hack   Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:50 am

Yes, i OWN the website. Why would i include a virus in a file on my own website. You might be smart but when it comes to common sense your a dumb ass.

_________________
♥️Blade♥️Administrator♥️

♥️信頼はあなたが受け取ることができる最高のものです♥️
Back to top Go down
http://infinitehackz.ace.st
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Crossfire cross-hair hack   

Back to top Go down
 
Crossfire cross-hair hack
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Rumor- New BABV hair??
» What's Your Hair Colour?
» i'm considering getting my hair cut like this
» Smurfette hair!
» ebay listing - blue beetle dc direct, DCUC short hair aquaman

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Infinite Hackz :: Game Hacks :: Crossfire-
Jump to: