Infinite Hackz
This site is closing. If you still want our free hacks visit http://www.intenzegamerz.net


Welcome to Infinite Hackz!
 
HomePortalNew PostsRegisterLog in
We are now CLOSING! But don't worry, you can still get all the hacks you want at our new website http://www.intenzegamerz.netHAVE A GOOD DAY!
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:04 pm
Top posters
♥Henry♥
 
Lavey
 
Blade
 
Rocky
 
Kirk
 
Taylor
 
ObamaBinLaden
 
Dark_St3alth
 
estupidudis
 
Mark
 
Latest topics
» GIVE ME WALL HACK WALLSHOT
Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:09 am by o0oGTOo0o

» Unlived - Henry
Wed May 12, 2010 11:58 pm by ♥Henry♥

» List of Injectors
Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:09 pm by ♥Henry♥

» Smod Taylors LEECHED CA (NA) Hack Releaze
Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:31 pm by Taylor

» Wanna Learn?
Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:19 pm by Blade

» Help? Video Converter? And possible Forum move?
Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:27 pm by Blade

» Happy 420 druggies
Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:41 pm by ObamaBinLaden

» Crossfire cross-hair hack
Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:50 am by Blade

» [Tutorial] Episode 1: How to make a signature:)
Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:09 am by Kirk

Statistics
We have 110 registered users
The newest registered user is ema165

Our users have posted a total of 232 messages in 47 subjects
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 
 

 Wanna Learn?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blade
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 37
Join date : 2010-03-28
Age : 28

PostSubject: Wanna Learn?   Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:30 pm

Do you wanna learn Visual Basics? If you do, post what you want to learn to make here!@!@!

_________________
♥️Blade♥️Administrator♥️

♥️信頼はあなたが受け取ることができる最高のものです♥️
Back to top Go down
http://infinitehackz.ace.st
♥Henry♥
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
avatar

Posts : 51
Join date : 2010-04-08
Age : 25
Location : Hell

PostSubject: Re: Wanna Learn?   Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:44 pm

Blade wrote:
Do you wanna learn Visual Basics? If you do, post what you want to learn to make here!@!@!

Hm. I want to learn. Because at the moment I'm not good for squat at this website. I'll go with I want to learn as much as I can.

_________________

♥️ Super-Moderator ♥️

Iamstrange,Iamhappy.Iamstrange,Iamhappy.
Iamhappy,Iamstrange.Iamhappy,Iamstrange.
Iamstrange,Iamhappy.Iamstrange,Iamhappy.
Iamhappy,Iamstrange.Iamhappy,Iamstrange.
Back to top Go down
ObamaBinLaden
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 15
Join date : 2010-04-07
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Wanna Learn?   Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:51 am

♥Henry♥ wrote:
Blade wrote:
Do you wanna learn Visual Basics? If you do, post what you want to learn to make here!@!@!

Hm. I want to learn. Because at the moment I'm not good for squat at this website. I'll go with I want to learn as much as I can.


Visual basic is for nooooobs.

C++ all the way. Razz
Back to top Go down
Blade
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 37
Join date : 2010-03-28
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Wanna Learn?   Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:19 pm

ObamaBinLaden wrote:
♥Henry♥ wrote:
Blade wrote:
Do you wanna learn Visual Basics? If you do, post what you want to learn to make here!@!@!

Hm. I want to learn. Because at the moment I'm not good for squat at this website. I'll go with I want to learn as much as I can.


Visual basic is for nooooobs.

C++ all the way. Razz
If you don't want to learn don't post.

_________________
♥️Blade♥️Administrator♥️

♥️信頼はあなたが受け取ることができる最高のものです♥️
Back to top Go down
http://infinitehackz.ace.st
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Wanna Learn?   

Back to top Go down
 
Wanna Learn?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» I Just Wanna Say Hi
» WTF (because you need useless info)
» Lucas Chess GUI
» How to create learn and hash dat files?
» Let's learn West-Flemish

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Infinite Hackz :: Coding :: Visual Basics-
Jump to: